Zeus and Hercules Zeus and Hercules

wow..

so thats where minataurs come from.... i liked this sound wasnt that bad drawings and animation was good can't find anything wrong with it ok in my book

Essay Chai Tea Essay Chai Tea

wow!

wait hold up where u been earth mage!!!? ight what ever, nice flash man it was put together neatly i caught on to it quick i like this i think i might try one.

i didnt see anything that needed correction and it flowed well and it was short n sweet can't wait till it comes in corn.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

lmao!

funny!! hey the formula is gr8 glad you stuck to it even though its got bandwagoned oh and what was up with the soulja boy part? ....lol
anyway nice flash nicely executed and i like how u bring the funneh to the table now thanks for the laugh :) grahpicly stylish with good sound and sync as usual.

How to steal a flash-TUT How to steal a flash-TUT

lmao

u gotta be a a noob to not see that comin thanks guys it was funny and i expected something like a leer meh :( no leer!?!?! but anyways it was helpful funny and u pulled off some of the elemnt of surprise yay....

Crazy Laws International Crazy Laws International

nice

learned somethin new and he did do u.s. look in his other submissions

Tank Epic Tank Epic

gr8

this was a beasty animation

and um i think it was12 hours

Titan Nitro TrueS Ep2 Titan Nitro TrueS Ep2

OMG

nice series u got goin... i like the style, story and the sound quality. pretty cool but was it just me or did u change the graphics from the first one. it was like pixely at first. now its like your using the brush.. ah well that dosn't matter even tho i like the pixel look more. it's still cool. can't wait till ep 3 n 4!!.

Bench Bench

mmmk

i liked the artwork, animation, and music sync... i don't see too many things in your short that makes me wanna critique it.

theres nothing worst than to watch a flash thats good and see reviews under it that don't review it. i could care less about the length and the plot it's the fact that you had delivery. people on newgrounds are spoiled rotten i swear...

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

i have discovered that listerine helps ease a sore throat today

Doobie and the Dragon Doobie and the Dragon

such a brave ducker!

wow, i liked the style in this animation and i liked the choice of music u used it went well with the animation. hehe i almost wondered if the octopus bribed that duck to get him some action. aww and it was almost pg!

Still Annoyed Still Annoyed

Lmao, stupid mario!

it is annoying to have a cock blocker around!... hehe anyway i liked your music vid instant fav and it's another sprite movie i can't h8 on this was creative.

it's not like u did a spin off or a looped omg butt secks sprite clip and all your scenes went well with the lyrics.

except the beginning it was a lil off in the sound syncing i dunno if that scene's audio was connected to the song or not if so, i understand why it was hard to sync. you could put the audio in an editing program cutting them down to parts you wanted to animate to might have helped. other than that this was great sure made me laugh.

Vixin-McCloud responds:

There's nothing I can do about the first bit being slightly out of synch. Nothing I did fixed it up and believe me. I tried. Other then that though, thanks for your kind words! ^^ Bowser needs all the help he can get!