xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

wow so much creactivity!!

1:28-2:09 i dont know if they were 2 different pieces if so they were both coool
3:05-3:25 was nice
5:22-5:31 alright
you gotta make 5:32-5:59 if not for the portal make it for meee plz!!!!
7:02-7:29 i need that one to be full
9:58-9:11 i need that one as well
Your a beats man!!!
what program do you use and can you teach me?

List Hello- Gigz ft Didz List Hello- Gigz ft Didz

smooth!!!

man i didnt think gigz was gonna ever do a track like this. hehe yay i like get em to do more not that i don't like the others just this is different. nice vocals on hook 2 thanks for letting me know bout this man its nice i like songs like these.

BOOMBLAST responds:

it dont get no smoother, haha. dont worry fam we got more tracks like this on the way, and the hard stuff wont ever stop coming, peace.

Off the top Off the top

lmao

"listen to me fuckin sing" sigh k nice 16 lawl sing with out auto tune if u brave!!!!

Mackity responds:

listen to the song more closely, Theres a message for idiots who got somethin against what I do. Auto tune or not you liked the 16, thats all I want you to like. As for the singing, as long as ladies like it I ain't stoppin for no one else.

Dope Boy Swag -187- Dope Boy Swag -187-

noice!

finally someone that was able to pull off a d-boi song onna 187 track i been an air conditioner of yours so same ol same ol half ripped it needless to say!

beat was hawt don't mind hoppin on another 187 track again man hit me up!

nothing remix nothing remix

OMG Cuurruuunk!

this is somethin i can bang in my astro for real when i get my bumps installed in imma bang this promotional use only!

now for review i like it starts out calm then gets hype. yep i like that.. it surprised me. and the quality is as usual gr8 oh and the beat is hawt got that its goin all out on this one feel 2 it. i like the way u slowed it down before kill bill's part like (hold up).
over all fiyah! Lawl long way to say ~DZ~

mseemercury responds:

thx man we gotta collab

Do Dat There Remix Do Dat There Remix

dayuum!

u stepped up since that song ice had us do together you don't even sound the same. i like this song hit me up when u wanna do some tracks...

Hustler's State of Mind Hustler's State of Mind

NICE!!!

love the beat and ya flows goood i think the the hook is sayin ("hu-huh-hu-hustle-ling".... to nc321)

jerseyendless responds:

thanks for the support man we appreciate it :]
and yea you got it right hu hu hu hu hustling

Runescape - Stranded Runescape - Stranded

neat man

if u hadn't said it was runescape music. i would of thought it was upped quality runescape music. lmao man runescape epicly failed at music and gameplay after they took pking away its like no point in playing now ha.

JakesFable responds:

Its coming back just to let you know, Thanks alot for the review ;)

get ova here bitch get ova here bitch

ay man i like this

this beat is tight man i like the usage of the sample in it the most.
the scratch is cool too man i see room for growth from this.
u know i had to get on it lol check it out.

Why don't I see you-AC-preview Why don't I see you-AC-preview

not you guys 2!!!

auto tune use is spreading they got you 2 huh!? damn another artist bites the dust sike heh but really trying not to be biased from hearing this it was nice

Mackity responds:

cant please em all, thanks for the review DZ