Zeus and Hercules Zeus and Hercules

wow..

so thats where minataurs come from.... i liked this sound wasnt that bad drawings and animation was good can't find anything wrong with it ok in my book

Essay Chai Tea Essay Chai Tea

wow!

wait hold up where u been earth mage!!!? ight what ever, nice flash man it was put together neatly i caught on to it quick i like this i think i might try one.

i didnt see anything that needed correction and it flowed well and it was short n sweet can't wait till it comes in corn.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

lmao!

funny!! hey the formula is gr8 glad you stuck to it even though its got bandwagoned oh and what was up with the soulja boy part? ....lol
anyway nice flash nicely executed and i like how u bring the funneh to the table now thanks for the laugh :) grahpicly stylish with good sound and sync as usual.

We Are Newgrounds We Are Newgrounds

wow

i see atleast 2 artist i favor this reminds me of what a flash artist shout out would be i like it nice colors cool details i instantly could tell who they were thanks for sharing

Runescape Simulator Runescape Simulator

lmao

so true u cannot win the game that never ends. i was addicted untill they removed player killing, but only to bring it back and make it suck more. as for the flash it's pretty accurate entertaining and i assume the graphics were to make it funnier.

i enjoyed this.

bkdude responds:

I'm glad you understood the purpose of the bad art displayed in this Flash, and I'm also glad you enjoyed this and understand the essense of Runescape.

Thank you for the review.

Crazy Kimono Doll Assault Crazy Kimono Doll Assault

i think you made me cry out of one eye!

very...fun you had me on the edge of my seat man this was some funny stuff havn't seen anything like this before but then again i dont play the shooting games keep it up make another with different combinations of weapons for the player and the enemy

xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

wow so much creactivity!!

1:28-2:09 i dont know if they were 2 different pieces if so they were both coool
3:05-3:25 was nice
5:22-5:31 alright
you gotta make 5:32-5:59 if not for the portal make it for meee plz!!!!
7:02-7:29 i need that one to be full
9:58-9:11 i need that one as well
Your a beats man!!!
what program do you use and can you teach me?

List Hello- Gigz ft Didz List Hello- Gigz ft Didz

smooth!!!

man i didnt think gigz was gonna ever do a track like this. hehe yay i like get em to do more not that i don't like the others just this is different. nice vocals on hook 2 thanks for letting me know bout this man its nice i like songs like these.

BOOMBLAST responds:

it dont get no smoother, haha. dont worry fam we got more tracks like this on the way, and the hard stuff wont ever stop coming, peace.

Off the top Off the top

lmao

"listen to me fuckin sing" sigh k nice 16 lawl sing with out auto tune if u brave!!!!

Mackity responds:

listen to the song more closely, Theres a message for idiots who got somethin against what I do. Auto tune or not you liked the 16, thats all I want you to like. As for the singing, as long as ladies like it I ain't stoppin for no one else.